Our full time centre in Mossley has its own dedicated, modern and well equipped Fitness studio, specifically designed to offer the very best in training facilities. With state of the art Cardio machines from PRECOR, Strength training equipment from FORCE & FREEMOTION and a substantial Free Weights area, this gym will impress even the most ardent fitness fanatic.
There are no tie in contracts for our Martial Arts or Fitness Studio. We are so convinced that we offer unbeatable value for money at our centre, that we deem it unnecessary to have either.
£24.99 per month for unlimited studio use six days a week – Fitness Gym only membership
This is reduced to £10 (additional to tuition payments) per month for unlimited studio use six days a week when as a combined membership with any Evade Martial Arts program
Beginners Adult Unlimited Membership (access to any class or style six days a week) – £50.00 per month/£60 per month (with Fitness studio add on)
Beginners Little Ninja (4-6 years) Unlimited Membership (access to all classes in this program) – £40.00 per month
Beginners Cadets (7-13 years) Unlimited Membership (access to all classes in this program) – £45.00 per month
Day Pass (access to any class and use of gym for one day) – £10
To take advantage of our exclusive and limited memberships, please contact our Membership Team direct on 01457 833987 and they will be happy to arrange a convenient time for you to come in for a free consultation to discuss your specific goals.
Monday: 12.00pm to 9.30pm
Tuesday: 12.00pm to 9.30pm
Wednesday: 12.00pm to 9.30pm
Thursday: 12.00pm to 9.30pm
Saturday: 9.00am to 4.00pm
Sunday: 9.00am to 12.00pm
There are so many benefits that we offer our members we would have to extend our website in order to get them all on, however, until we can do that, here a few to get you thinking…
– Join the Evade Fitness Suite and you will be joining part of the Evade family. A family who cares.
– Nutrition and Diet Advice is included in your membership, guiding you in the right direction to looking after your body from the inside out.
– Award Winning Training Programmes will be available to you whenever you require them, giving you the best results possible.
– Body Composition Tests are available for all members; an excellent way to track your results and work with the Evade Fitness Team to achieve the goals that you deserve.
– Plus friendly and motivated personal trainers, always on hand to help and assist you in achieving your targets and getting the best results from your workouts, all included in your fitness suite membership.
– We have a range of sports and health supplements to help to get the most out of your workout! Plus advice on which products are best for you, and how to get the most out of using them.
Personal TrainingHow can a personal trainer help you?
You don’t need to be a celebrity to have a personal trainer. Are personal trainers have attended to the needs of many of our members, helping them in ways that have changed their lives! Our expert trainers will guarantee you rapid results from your training.
Evades personal trainers give 110% to every member and take pride in how we treat every member as an individual, not matter what your needs we really do have something for everyone!
But don’t forget this handful of fitness benefits:
– They will introduce you to each machine and explain how to use it.
– They will keep you motivated throughout your training.
– They can work with you to improve your technical skills.
– They will make sure that every workout you do reaches it’s full potential.
We have a fantastic range of equipment, from free weights to static weights and medicine balls to kettle bells, Evade is a one-stop source for toning and muscle building.
What is weight training?
Weight training is a form of exercise where weights and the force of gravity combine to build and strengthen skeletal muscles.
How can it help you?
Weight lifting is for everyone! Whether your goal is to beat all your friends at an arm wrestle, tone up, get stronger, or even recover from an injury. Weight lifting at Evade will get you there.
Some major benefits of weight lifting:
– Increased muscle & bone strength
– Increased power
– Shapes your body
– Burns fat
Cardio and Interval Training
What is cardio?
Cardiovascular training is any exercise that raises the heart rate for an extended amount of time, boosting your hearts ability to deliver oxygen to the body therefore becoming fitter. But contrary to most peoples beliefs, slow and long cardio does not help to burn fat, so no… you cannot eat rubbish the day before and expect to run for an hour and burn it off.
However, at Evade we will show you how using the cardio machines for interval training that can dramatically increase the amount of fat that you burn, and yes… even stubborn belly fat can disappear!
What is interval training?
Interval training is simply alternating between a set of hard exercise followed by a period of easier exercise. An example would be running for 30 seconds and then walking for 60 seconds.
How can cardio and interval training benefit you?
One of the most popular reasons our members love this type of training is that it increases weight loss but that’s by no means the only benefit:
– Get fit
– Feel good
– Reduce stress
– Increase energy